Birthday''' today: John KEATS...

Hey people. I am back on my page after a while this time. I don't like it. Feel I 'll have to pen a song dedicating to myself. And the way it goes, it will have no other title than, 'My Lazy Dreams'.
And so I thought I will mark today as the day of my return to the page. Let me jot down some of my favourite quotes as essenatial echoes of the poet who died young but will live forever through his words...
We remember John Keats today... and feel the power of words in our faces... once again.

_____________________________________________

I am in that temper that if I were under water I would scarcely kick to come to the top.
~  John  Keats
______________________________________________

I have two luxuries to brood over in my walks, your loveliness and the hour of my death. O that I could have possession of them both in the same minute.

~  John  Keats
_______________________________________________

My imagination is a monastery and I am its monk.
~  John  Keats
_______________________________________________

Now a soft kiss - Aye, by that kiss, I vow an endless bliss.
~  John  Keats
_______________________________________________

The only means of strengthening one's intellect is to make up one's mind about nothing, to let the mind be a thoroughfare for all thoughts.
~  John  Keats
________________________________________________

There is nothing stable in the world; uproar's your only music.
~  John  Keats

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The traveller reaches Lisbon

Poem